Monday, May 01, 2006

Living Large

My friend Neil is this hot-shot web-designer in New York. He worked on a project for GE Healthcare where people submit photos showing how they are "the picture of health". The images get displayed on a GIANT screen in the heart of Times Square in Manhattan. He told me I should send in one of my marathon photos. I did, and through the magic of the internet Mister P. became a temporary spokesmodel for GE Healthcare.



I had a less-than-pleasurable experience the day of the marathon, so this is now my coolest memory of the event. It rocks.

They are still accepting photos, so put down the cigarette and snap a photo!

http://ge.com/health/

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

And you thought you had bad marathon photos!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Fe-lady said...

Saw your post about reducing/increasing arm and thigh size- girls vs. boys. I am one "girl" who wants bigger biceps/triceps and quads/hamstrings. More muscle=more power= faster/stronger me. Duh.
I think some of these ladies are "into" the sport of triathlon for different reasons than I am...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Wedgie said...

fe-lady: You go girl! But mine still need some puffing up.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home