Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Feeling Cheesy

This weekend is Ironman Wisconsin. And come Monday morning, it looks like I'll be signing up for Wisconsin '09.

My heart isn't really in it. I'm very blah. But I know that once I get out of my blah, I'll want to do another Ironman and by then it will be too late to sign up.

Why Wisconsin? Well I want to attend all of the US Ironman races. I did Coeur d'Alene, and was a spectator at Arizona and Lake Placid. There are some good friends on my Tri team who are targeting Florida '09 for their first Ironman, and I want to be there to cheer them on and not be caught up in my own race. That leaves Kentucky and Wisconsin. Kind of a coin toss, but why not Wisconsin?

Ironman Brazil alumni Steve & Ben are supposedly doing Wisconsin so I'll have some company.

Special note to Steve in a Speedo: You live in that area (kinda); I expect you and Pharmie to be there either to race with us or to cheer us on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to need to get that whale back from you...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm hoping that come Monday morning, there are still online slots available, for those of us who aren't in or around Wisconsin. Hopefully....

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home