Monday, March 10, 2008

Is there a DeLorean in the house?

I'm not feeling confident about this doctor.

My appointment is on the 19th at 10:00. I called this morning and told them I was hoping to see the doctor sooner and asked if there were any cancellations. The receptionist told me "I have a 9:30 appointment on the 19th." Seeing the doctor 30 minutes earlier is not going to help my training a whole lot. So I told her "the time of day doesn't matter, I was hoping I could see the doctor this week." She then told me "He's available on the 10th, at 8:30." I had to explain to her "That's today. An hour ago."

"Oh."

I have a feeling I'll go in to have him look at my knee and I'll leave with my tonsils removed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they forgot about daylight savings time. :)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Andre said...

Well go see Phase IV and get a 10% discount... Just ask your doctor is they have an appointment at 9:45am on the 19th it might work better for you LOL!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Wow...good luck. The part about "That's today; an hour ago" doesn't leave too good of a taste in your mouth, does it?

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home