Friday, February 29, 2008

Zzzzzz



My Ironman training is ramping up, and I am exhausted all the time. Twice this week, I feel asleep around 8:00. Maybe I need to start eating more food or drinking more Mountain Dew, but I'm crashing pretty hard in the evenings. The early morning workouts aren't helping my energy levels much either. Thank goodness for the Writers' Strike so I haven't had to worry about missing too much TV. But now that all of the shows are coming back with new episodes, how can I possibly keep up watching everything if I can't stay up past 8:00?!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you own two tivos? Besides, you gave up on Lost, nothing else is on.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to training for Ironman.

7:44 PM  
Blogger monica said...

i totally feel you on this one. i can't believe i actually WANT to go to bed at 9pm, but that's the only way to get it all in and still work too. as far as shows, i have everything tivo'd so i can skip teh commercials and get through it faster. i also catch up on my shows when i have to do a mid-week trainer ride.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Sleep early, rise early. I like that. Ever since Ironman last year, I've been staying up late and as a result getting up late.

Perhaps i should sign up for antoher ironman next year =D

10:17 AM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Drinking more Mt Dew?!? Shut up.

Yep, it's tiring. Get to bed early.

5:48 PM  
Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Water.
Hydrate! It really does perk you up.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home