Thursday, February 07, 2008

More Spirit

My Tri Team had a private screening of "The Spirit of the Marathon" I already saw it at the one-night public screening, but I went again. Still gave me goosebumps even the 2nd time. And one nice thing about screening rooms at a major Hollywood studio: the sound are picture are tweaked to perfection. No offense to the fine folks at AMC theaters, but they don't exactly spend a lot of time tuning your film-going experience.

We were able to hang out with the producers of the film for a bit after the screening. All very cool. You could really tell this was a labor of love for them.

Producer Gwendolen Twist, cinematographer Sarah Levy, and Producer/Director Jon Dunham. And of course, Wedgie.


There is an encore screening February 21. Look for theaters near you.

The movie should be available on DVD this summer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see it!!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Brent Buckner said...

I continue to dream of owning such a fine shirt as your TriMickey one. It rocks!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a cool screening. Thanks for getting me in.

I must say though, seeing those people laying out all the stuff they needed for the race in the morning brought back bad memories. I don't know when I'll be ready to attack another marathon.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home