Friday, October 12, 2007

Leader of the Pack

Tomorrow we are doing an 84-mile one-way bike ride to Santa Barbara, and taking the train back. The weather report calls fro morning showers. Packing my bike for this ride is harder than packing for a trip to Europe. We'll be doing at least some walking around Santa Barbara which means I need to bring some form of alternate footwear with me. I'll be dressed in layers, but chances are I will have to remove them as the day goes on. Where do I put them?

It's gonna be a LOOOOOONG day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

How'd the ride go?!? I've never done a "one-way" and had to pack for walking around afterward. How'd THAT go?.....

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! I never thought about doing a one-way with the train before.

home rehab

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what route did you take? Did it feel safe?

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donde Ride Report???

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Rants of Mr. P is looking really sad and neglected....

10:35 AM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

p.s.

If you do a Google Image Search for "Steve in a Speedo," why is the first picture a photo of you?!?....

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 whole days and no ride report, no blog, no nothing.

Sheesh!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home