Wednesday, October 24, 2007

IronNightmares

I've started having nightmares about Ironman. Last week, my Tri Team was in Lake Placid and I woke up (in dream) having completely forgotten I had signed up for the race. I had not packed any of my gear, nor had I trained for the race.

Last night I was doing "Ironman Wildflower" (whatever) which was a swim, bike 56, swim, bike 56, run triathlon. I finished the second swim leg at 4:30, and had to bike the next 56 miles before the cut-off time of 5:30. Couldn't make it.

It should be only a matter of time before I dream of showing up to the race naked.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Stress dreams. They show you care.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Andre said...

Just wait till the day before the race it will all seam like a dream... ( a good one!)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the night before the race is the worst, so you are in for a long one if you have already started now.
Sensitive Jon

4:21 PM  
Blogger Andre said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Andre said...

Jon its not very "Axis of Evil" of to sign "Sensitive Jon" don't you think Wedgie?

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, "comment deleted by author". Someone share a little too much of their dreams? I wouldn't worry about having nightmares the night before the race. I bet you won't even get more than a couple hours sleep!

ttt

5:20 PM  
Blogger Bigun said...

glad I'm not at that point...yet...

3:24 AM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Wecome to months and months of nightmares.

Sucks.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home