Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Olympic Scandal

(This is in the "too much information" department. You have been warned.)

Mister P. is a fraud. Remember when I won a gold medal in The Feet Olympics? Well, I didn't deserve to win. You see, I've had a plantars wart on the heel of my right foot for about 3 years now. It was never too much of a problem, although it would hurt a little bit on long runs at times. I was basically just sick of it so I had it removed. Last week I had it wrapped in an acid bandage which bore a hole in the bottom of my foot the size of your fist. Then on Tuesday I went back and had it frozen with liquid nitrogen. Ohmygod does it hurt, and it's only getting worse. The problem is that it hurts to step on the heel, so I'm kind of walking on half-tippy-toes. But that's stressing a whole bunch of muscles/tendons that don't normally get much use and it feels like I've badly strained my foot. I can't walk on it without pain, so running is out of the question. I'm hoping I'll be able to put my full weight on it in another day or two.

Once the heel heals (ha ha), I will truly have beautiful feet and then I will proudly wear my Olympic Crown once again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iron Pol said...

First Floyd, now Mr. P. What's the world coming to?

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home