Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Word of the Day

unruninable - adjective. The construction or condition of a shoe such that it is impossible to run in without feeling severe pain or discomfort. "Wow, look at that blister! Those shoes are unruninable."



My new running shoes aren't so good after all. They've given me several blisters, but at first I thought the blisters were caused by some weird sandals I was wearing during the day. And of course, by now I've had the shoes too long so I can't bring them back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is even grosser than this

http://www.cruftbox.com/cruft/docs/brokentoe.html

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no reason why you should subject the rest of the world with this image.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Wedgie said...

Just be thankful I haven't posted photos of my bike shorts.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's kind of what the little toe on my left foot looks like all the time. Is that bad?

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home