Monday, November 10, 2008

What the hell did I do last night?!

I woke up Sunday morning to go on a hike and felt a pain in my leg. I thought I might have pulled yet another tendon or something, but then when I looked down I saw this:



I have no idea where I got the scratch from. Either I scraped myself the night before without realizing it, or something snuck into my bed in the middle of the night and slashed me. I'm gonna sleep with one eye opened from now on, just to be safe.

We did a 10-mile round-trip hike to the "Bridge to Nowhere". The trailhead starts just off of East Fork Road in the San Gabriel Mountains, which is where we go riding when we want to climb hills. It was interesting driving up the mountains in a car for a change. And let me tell you, had I driven the course first I NEVER would have attempted to ride my bike there! These hills felt long and steep in the car, I can't believe we're dumb enough to climb them on bikes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect you either walked by an old car too closely (they have sharp little ends on their bumpers, trim that's coming off, etc...) or you walked through the market and scraped by something that was sticking out of the aisle.

Or you have a habit of sleeping with people into the rough stuff.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are mountain lions in that area! You sure a cat didn't get you?
-g

6:43 PM  
Blogger Andre said...

I think you got punk'd my friend.... wild night out??
Iradoman

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home