Sunday, August 12, 2007

Brief Encounter

My awesome Tri Team... I love you guys!



Our Tri Team had another dress rehearsal for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon. I had a hard run to do Sunday, so I only did the swim and bike.

Stop reading now. We're getting into the Too Much Information department. After the workout we had a picnic on the beach so when I was done with the bike I went to get changed into something a little more appropriate (i.e. something other than sweaty spandex.) I went into the mens room and realized I didn't have my underwear. I thought I had packed a pair with my change-of-clothes in my duffel bag; maybe I didn't, or maybe it fell out in the trunk. No worries. I went Commando and walked back to my car.

As I approached my car, my tri-teammate parked next to me asked "are those your's?" and pointed to a pair of undies lying on the pavement. Now keep in mind, this was a crowded parking lot with many people setting up transition areas. I don't know how many people must have walked by and saw them. My gut reaction was to just deny ownership, but I figured I was probably already busted. I quickly and quietly swiped them up and slinked back to my car.

And if you must know: plain white Hanes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

As long as they were clean!!!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home