Friday, March 23, 2007

Going Up Again, Again

I did a group hill run tonight, pretty steep at times, 700' elevation rise overall. Being the smart and safe runner that I am, I brought my blinking light to clip on to my back to make it easier for cars to aim for me. As the sun started to set, I went to turn on my light but it didn't work. The thing was a freebie I picked up at a race 2 years ago, so I wasn't worried too much about it. When I got home, I threw it in the trash and...all together now... it started flashing.

Sometimes I think our gear intentionally mocks us.

1 Comments:

Blogger TRI Vortex said...

I agree, I was 7 miles into a 8 mile bike at Bonelli (getting ready for Tri Express #1 next month) and I got a flat (I was planning on getting a new tube after the ride). So I had to walk in the last mile.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home