Friday, January 27, 2006

Speed it up a little!



This marathon training makes me feel just like Lucy. Every piece of chocolate represents one mile I need to run; wrapping the chocolate means running the mile. At first, things were pretty managable; I had 3 chocolates (miles) here, 4 chocolates there... but then the chocolates started speeding up. A half dozen. Then a dozen. Then a bakers dozen. Then more. No matter how many chocolates I wrap, there are more and more coming at me. And yes, a few chocolates have dropped on the floor and I didn't wrap them.

Mmmmm... chocolate... Now I'm hungry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I am eating my salad now...after that i will go eat chocolate cake.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

no, no, no...everyone knows that chocolate is for SWIMMING only! geesh, get with the program! :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home