Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A tisket, a tasket, my carb-loading basket



My dear friend Diana (who will be competing in the Lake Tahoe Kayakathon, or at least should) sent me a wicked awesome Triathlon Gift Basket. It has everything for the big day: Energy drinks, Power Bars, pasta, sports tape... Plus it has everything for AFTER the event: bandages, Tylenol, Epsom salts. Even band-aids with attitude ( radical strips with scorpions and spiders on them.) I am SO good to go.

Diana ordered the basket from a mutual friend of ours, Karri, who runs Baskets by Karri. That's Baskets by Karri, for all your Triathlon Basket needs. Or pretty much any basket needs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sick of standing in line for Holiday purchases? Now you dont have to and you can save 20%. We just reduced our prices 20% in celebration of the holidays. Choose from Electronics, Clothes, Kitchen Items, Beautiful Jewelry, Toys, Watches and more. Over 15000 items to choose from all at reduced prices.

http://www.worldgifthaven.com

sympathy gift

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Gift Basket said...

Hi, I really love Gourmet Gift Baskets, and I'm looking for info on how to make my own Gourmet Gift Basket. I don't like the super commercial type, but they are fun to get!

11:37 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hi there, you have a really useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on dog gift basket I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest...now to move on and continue my search for dog gift basket. Thanks for the post.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home