Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hats off to Steve

Remember Steve?



Well he knew about my struggles trying to replace my discontinued shoes (none of the stores or online sites had them in my size.) He sent me to, of all places, "OnlineShoes.com" and lo-and-behold they had my shoes! In my odd size! I placed an order, convinced that when the shoes arrived they would be the "new-and-improved" models. But nope, they came, Asics GEL-Kayano 14. The exact shoes I did Ironman in. In fact, you probably can't even tell which is the old shoe and which is the new:



Thank you Mr. Steve.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

That's more than a small victory. I hate it when I find a pair of shoes I like and then they change them.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wedgie -- here's another site to check out...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/33902180/c/122142.html

9:47 AM  
Blogger Andre said...

Steve is the MAN!!!!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually I do see some differences in the way these shoes are built...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Check out www.runningwarehouse.com too. Free shipping, free returns. They had a bunch of their shoes on sale for $59.95 too!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home