Monday, May 19, 2008

Bad Workout

I confess, I watch a lot of bad reality TV. Or at least I did. Because of Ironman training, this season I gave up on my usual viewings of Survivor, Big Brother, and American Idol. But apparently I still have a taste for it. A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine (who will remain nameless so as to not embarrass him for being a fan) was talking about the reality show "Workout" on Bravo. He laughed as he told me I would absolutely HATE this show. Or more specifically, the people in it. Well that's too tempting an offer to pass up, so I had to watch.

Yeah, he was right. Man I hate these people.

I would have just watched the one episode, but then they teased next week's show where the trainers did the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. That's the same race we did last year so of course I had to watch. I'm still not sure why the trainers feel this compulsive need to take their shirts off all the time, but seriously: don't you think we made a much better looking team than they did?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home