Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IronPacking

My flight to Idaho leaves around 10:00 tomorrow morning, so I'm packing tonight. You may wonder what kind of insanity must surround Wedgie trying to pack for an Ironman. It looks a little something like this:



In addition to just packing, I'm also doing all the things I should have done a week ago: ripping DVDs to my iPhone to watch during the flights, creating/printing out the sign I'll be wearing on my back, etc. etc.

At this point, I'm kind of excited about the "vacation" aspect of the trip. I really enjoyed going to Ironman Arizona as a spectator, I really enjoyed Ironman Lake Placid (spectator), so I'm sure I'll like Ironman Coeur d'Alene. Aside from that pesky race on Sunday, it should be fun. Plus I'm looking forward to seeing trees and water, things we don't have in L.A.

5 Comments:

Blogger Born To Endure said...

Whoaaaaaa..messy marvin..:-))
Have a great trip!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Andre said...

I don't see an aero helmet! Good luck! Remember sub 12!!!!
I'll be checking you my friend.....
Cheers,
Andre

11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking about you on Sunday and will be there in spirit!

5:00 PM  
Blogger monica said...

bon voyage, wedgie!!!! have a blast, laugh and smile a lot, and kick some serious ass up there!!!

dude, we totally have trees and water here in LA. they're brown, but we have 'em.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike-

I am confident that you will kick ass and have a great story to tell. Enjoy!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home