Sunday, June 26, 2005

Calling Buster Brown

I need new sneakers - er, I mean "running shoes". As a kid, shoe-shopping was relatively easy. All you needed to do was go to the store and figure out which ones looked coolest. But as grown-ups we suck all the fun out of it.

There are tons of buying guides out there which are supposed to make it easy to find the perfect shoe for you. All you have to do is answer a few simple questions to determine your running style: Do you supinate? Are you underpronated? HUH?! What the foot are they talking about?! Here's my running style: Left foot forward. Right foot forward. Repeat.

I miss my old Nike's with the velcro straps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mister P....I was browsing for information on the coolest kid in the world when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on this post it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about the coolest kid in the world and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home