Monday, June 14, 2010

Ten Cool Things I Did In Hawaii

1. Saw the Kona airport. That may not sound like much, but trust me; it is a silly place.

2. Went snorkeling with sea turtles.

3. Went snorkeling with manta rays. (After a not-TOO-scary boat ride)

4. Saw a raging river of lava from a helicopter.

5. Ziplined 200-feet in the air over waterfalls and tree canopies.

6. Completed a half-Ironman triathlon.

7. Saw about a million stars at night out in the middle of nowhere.

8. Earned a ton of frequent-flyer miles by using my Delta-American Express card. (OK, so that really isn't too cool.)

9. Made some coral graffiti on the beach.

10.Saw evolution in progress as I watched an eel try to crawl out on to dry land.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Makes the trip more worthwhile!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Jason said...

I hated all of that coral graffiti along the Queen K hwy when I was there earlier this year. Seems really stupid that people take time to place coral out on the lava to stroke their egos.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home