Saturday, November 24, 2007

IronNightmares 2

Two more Ironman nightmares on the same night. They were both pretty elaborate, but here are the short versions:

1. It was 2 weeks before Ironman and I forgot I had wanted to do a 2-mile swim as part of my training and I had to rush to get it in. I ran 1/2 mile to get the pool so I could start doing laps, but when I got there I realized I forgot my towel and I had to run back.

2. On race day, when the starting gun went off we all had to run to T1. I got there, put on my Tri Jersey, my sneakers, my race belt... I was all set to go when I remembered that the swim comes before the run. So I had to take everything off and get into the wetsuit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bigun said...

I shouldn't have read those...now they are in my subconcious as well...

5:51 AM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

I had dreams like #2 SOOO many times...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home